What is the difference between a post-modern ceiling lamp and a ceiling?
Date of release:2018-05-23 Author:Add multi-generation lighting Click:
Among the many lamps, the post-modern ceiling lamp is the first choice for many owners' home lighting because of its simplicity and generosity. It not only plays a role in lighting, but also has a certain decorative effect, adding a bright color to the home.
Some people don't understand the post-modern ceiling lamp completely. They don't know which one is right for them. When they go to the lighting store, the salesman often says what it is. Therefore, before buying, you must know the basic knowledge of some post-modern ceiling lamps, in order to know yourself and know, and buy without regret.
Post-modern ceiling lamps are named for their flatter tops and the bottom of the roof that can be securely attached to the roof. With the development of technology, the changes of post-modern ceiling lamps are also changing with each passing day. They are no longer limited to single lamps, but are diversified. They not only absorb the luxury and style of chandeliers, but also adopt the installation method of post-modern ceiling lamps. A short room cannot accommodate the defects of large luxury lighting.
The difference between the post-modern ceiling lamp and the ceiling: the lamp body of the post-modern ceiling lamp is directly installed on the roof, suitable for overall lighting. Post-modern ceiling lamps are basically the same in function and characteristics as chandeliers, but differ in form. Unlike chandeliers, post-modern ceiling lamps differ in their use of space, chandeliers are often used in higher spaces, and post-modern ceiling lamps are used in lower spaces. In addition, the post-modern ceiling lamp requires a longer lamp body.
Like other luminaires, there are many materials for making post-modern ceiling lamps, including plastics, glass, metal, and ceramics. Among them, ceramics and glass have a long life, are not easy to age, and are more fashionable. The metal parts on the lamp, such as screws, will slowly oxidize and the use time is usually about 5 years. The faster the aging rate is the plastic post-modern ceiling lamp, because the plastic will be deformed by heat.
The address of this article:http://en.jddlighting.com/news/369.html
- Talk about the characteristics and selection skills of post-modern ceiling lamps
- LED post-modern ceiling lamp maintenance method and installation precautions
- The post-modern ceiling lamp market has some "foam color"
- The matching skills of the post-modern ceiling lamp in the living room
- Buying modern rear-mounted ceiling lamps should be tailored to local conditions
- Add multi-generation lighting to tell you how to install the post-modern ceiling lamp
- The choice of materials is directly related to the service life of the post-modern ceiling lamp
- Lets take a look at the buying skills of post-modern ceiling lamps.
- Do you know what a postmodern ceiling lamp is?
- Talk about the design trend and design points of post-modern ceiling lamps