Talk about the design trend and design points of post-modern ceiling lamps
Date of release:2018-05-23 Author:Add multi-generation lighting Click:
1) Functional breakdown. The traditional lighting function of the post-modern ceiling lamp is not enough for the consumers, and the combination of the modern living room ceiling lamp and the daily necessities is becoming more and more popular.
2) Luxury style. With the increasing affluence of life and the increasing aesthetic needs of consumers, the modern ceiling lamps in the living room are becoming more luxurious and upscale.
3) Advocating nature. In order to cater to the urban consumers' return to the basics and the nature of advocating nature, many post-modern ceiling lamps adopt a natural shape. In addition, the material of the lampshade is also widely used in natural materials such as paper, wood, and yarn.
4) Rich colors. In order to keep pace with the colorful life, many modern post-modern ceiling lamps are now wearing a "colorful" coat.
5) High technology. With the development of science and technology, electronic technology is widely used in the design of modern interior ceiling lamps, such as post-modern ceiling lamps that adapt to different voltages, post-modern ceiling lamps that can adjust brightness, and far-infrared red-light post-modern ceiling lamps. Wait.
6) Energy saving. At present, modern energy-saving ceiling lamps are very popular among consumers. For example, long-life energy-saving lamps with 3LED core energy can save energy and select brightness according to needs.
7) Environmental protection. Environmental protection is the constant theme of post-modern ceiling lamp design. This is related to the earth we inhabit and has attracted the attention of consumers. This will become the main development direction of future home lighting.
In terms of the appearance and grade of the luminaire, the designer should consider the coordination with the atmosphere of the living room, and at the same time, strive for elegance and luxury. The living room is the facade of the family. The modern ceiling lamp in the living room is too dull, and it does not reflect the decoration style of the living room. It is also slightly shabby. Too luxurious will make the visitors feel psychologically stressed and can't open their hands. In the design process, we must fully consider the psychological requirements of consumers and combine products with people. The design should also consider energy conservation. High-efficiency energy-saving lamps or energy-saving light sources should be used to reduce the loss of distribution lines. Under the premise of not affecting work, study and life, the illuminance should be appropriately reduced and the utilization factor and maintenance factor of the luminaire should be improved.
The address of this article:http://en.jddlighting.com/news/365.html
- Do you know what a postmodern ceiling lamp is?
- The choice of materials is directly related to the service life of the post-modern ceiling lamp
- Add multi-generation lighting to tell you how to install the post-modern ceiling lamp
- What is the difference between a post-modern ceiling lamp and a ceiling?
- The post-modern ceiling lamp market has some "foam color"
- Talk about the characteristics and selection skills of post-modern ceiling lamps
- The matching skills of the post-modern ceiling lamp in the living room
- Buying modern rear-mounted ceiling lamps should be tailored to local conditions
- Lets take a look at the buying skills of post-modern ceiling lamps.
- LED post-modern ceiling lamp maintenance method and installation precautions