The choice of materials is directly related to the service life of the post-modern ceiling lamp
Date of release:2018-05-23 Author:Add multi-generation lighting Click:
LED post-modern ceiling lamps are lamps that are attached to or embedded in the ceiling of the roof. Like the chandeliers, they are also the main lighting equipment in the house. They are often used in homes, offices, and places. LED post-modern ceiling lamps are generally suitable for use in walkways and bathrooms in post-modern ceiling lamps with a diameter of about 200 mm, while 400 mm in diameter is suitable for tops of rooms of not less than 16 square meters.
LED retro-modern ceiling lamps on the market generally have two types of D-shaped tubes and annular tubes, as well as large and small tubes. When you buy LED retro-modern ceiling lamps, you have to look at it three times. At first glance, the product identification is complete. The identification of regular products is often more standardized. It should be labeled: trademark and factory name, product model specification, rated voltage, rated frequency and rated power. Second, look at the lamp power cord for CCC safety certification mark, the external conductor cross-sectional area should be ≥ 0.75 square mm. Third, look at whether the charged body of the lamp is exposed. After the light source is installed in the lamp holder, the finger should not touch the charged metal lamp cap.
The choice of materials is directly related to the service life of post-modern ceiling lamps. This is a problem that should be paid attention to and solved in the design of post-modern ceiling lamps. In addition, the texture of the materials can not be ignored, which is directly related to the consumer's vision and touch. . The materials used to make the lamps are metal, plastic, glass, ceramics, etc., wherein the metal has a long service life, is resistant to corrosion, and is not suitable for aging, but is prone to being outdated due to excessive use time. Relatively speaking, the use time of plastic lamps is relatively short, and the aging speed is relatively fast, and it is easily deformed by heat. Glass and ceramic lightings have a long service life and the materials themselves are relatively fashionable. The green materials that appear on the market are also highly regarded by domestic and foreign designers, such as paper materials. Green materials are the basis of green product design. Vigorous research and development of green materials will help the development and promotion of green products.
The address of this article:http://en.jddlighting.com/news/364.html
- Add multi-generation lighting to tell you how to install the post-modern ceiling lamp
- LED post-modern ceiling lamp maintenance method and installation precautions
- Buying modern rear-mounted ceiling lamps should be tailored to local conditions
- What is the difference between a post-modern ceiling lamp and a ceiling?
- Do you know what a postmodern ceiling lamp is?
- The post-modern ceiling lamp market has some "foam color"
- Talk about the characteristics and selection skills of post-modern ceiling lamps
- Lets take a look at the buying skills of post-modern ceiling lamps.
- Talk about the design trend and design points of post-modern ceiling lamps
- The matching skills of the post-modern ceiling lamp in the living room